TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to Prime Captain and the terms "Visitor” ”User” refers to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“primecaptain.com”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and/or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions because they are binding on all users of this Website and Application.
USE OF CONTENT
- All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned or used under license, by the business and/or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
- You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site and Application, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- Users may not use the Web Site and Application in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
(A) Security Rules
(B) General Rules
- The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of primecaptain.com or their breach of the terms.
- User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
- In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
- Providing fake personal information (including, name, email address, bank account details and/or any other information or documentation) as may be requested by Prime Captain to enter a contest and/or claim a prize/winning.
- Engaging in any kind of financial fraud or misrepresentation which include unauthorized use of credit/debit cards, payment wallet money and so on to enter a Contest or claim a prize.
- Colluding with another user or engaging in any kind of syndicate play.
- Accumulating points or prizes via unauthorized strategies such as computerized bots, or different automated means.
- Using automatic means (which includes however no longer restricted to harvesting bots, robots, parser, spiders or display screen scrapers) to acquire, accumulate or get entry to any statistics on the Website or of any User for any purpose.
- Any sort of Cash Bonus misuse, misuse of the Invite Friends program, or misuse of another offers or promotions.
- Tampering with the management of a Contest or seeking to in any way tamper with the computer programs or any security measure related to a Contest.
- Obtaining other user's information without their specific consent and/or information and/or spamming other users (Spamming may consist of however shall no longer be limited to send unsolicited emails to users, sending bulk emails to Prime captain Users, sending unwarranted email content both to choose Users or in bulk) or abusing the Website in any manner (slangs or disrespectful words).
- It is clarified that in case a User is discovered to be in violation of this policy, Prime captain reserves its right to initiate suitable Civil/Criminal treatments as it may be counseled apart from forfeiture and/or healing of prize cash if any.
By entering a Contest, the user agrees to be bound by these Terms and the decisions of Prime captain.
Currently two formats of contest are made available on Prime Captain. (1) Public contest in which users can take part in a contest with other users. (2) Private contests where Users can invite another Users into a Contest.
- In the Private contest Prime Captain enables Users to create a Private contest and invite other users, to create Teams and participate in the Contest. Users may create a Private contest to consist of either 2 -500 Participants.
- The User who creating the private contest shall pay the pre-designated amount, join that Private contest and shall supply a name and be provided with a unique identification code ("contest Code") (which will be issued to the account of such User).
- To participate in the Private contest, an Invited User shall input the contest Code associated with the Private contest and pay the pre- designated amount for the Private contest.
- It is clarified that the participation of invited participants in any private contest is subject to the number of participants specified for that Private contest. Prime Captain is not responsible to anyone for any unable to engage in any Private Contest by any invited user such as hardware or technical malfunction or lack of eligibility.
- In the Public contest, Prime Captain may make available the Contest comprising of 2 - 100 Participants or any other pre-designated number of Participants.
- This format of the Contest is a paid format and the Winner will be determinable at the end of the match as per rule of the contests.
- The range of Participants required to make the Contest operational will be pre-specified and once the number of Participants in such Contest equals the pre- specified number required for that Contest, such Contest will be operational. In case the range of Participants is less than the pre- specified number at the time of commencement of the match, such Contest will now not be operational and the pre-distinct amount paid by using every Participant will be lower back to the account of such User without any fine or deduction.
- In certain Contests, labeled as "Confirmed contests", the Contest shall emerge as operational only when a minimum of two users join a Confirmed Contest. The pre-specified number of winners to be declared in such Contest, although all to be had Participant slots (as pre-specified with regards to the Contest) stay unfilled. It is clarified that notwithstanding the activation of such Contest, Participants can continue to join such Contest till either (1) all available Participant slots of such Contest are filled or (2) the match to which the Contest relates commences, whichever is in earlier. In the event of shortfall within the number of participants becoming a member of the Confirmed Contest, Prime Captain shall retain with such contests and the shortfall within the prize pool shall be carried via Prime Captain.