Users agree to be bound by the following terms of payment for all transactions entered on the PrimeCaptain, including making a payment to participate in a paid version of Contest(s)
- The payment of pre-designated amount Users make to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the pre-designated platform fee for access to the PrimeCaptain Services charged by PrimeCaptain and pre-determined participant’s contribution towards winnings.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all amounts received from the User shall be held in separate non-interest-earning bank accounts.
- The User may participate in a Contest wherein the User has to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Winnings of such Contest, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Contest after the completion of the Contest as per the T&C of such Contest. PrimeCaptain only work as intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Money Pool in accordance with the Contest terms and conditions.
- The withdrawal request processed from PrimeCaptain can take maximum 24 hours of bank working days depending upon flow of withdrawals with PrimeCaptain. Usually payments are processed within 2-3hrs of bank working days.
- Withdrawal requested and not received within 24 banking hours then the same should be informed at the earliest to PrimeCaptain on firstname.lastname@example.org for further process.
- 5% TDS will be deducted while processing referral withdrawals.
- As per government regulations a tax of 31.2% will be liable to be deducted if an individual wins more than 10,000.
- Any transaction debited from the users bank account but not added to users PrimeCaptain account, in such case there is a delay in communication among the parties involved in the transaction primarily from the bank’s end. User will get his/her money into their bank account from the bank end with in the working days of bank.
- The withdrawal request will only be processed after successful Email, Mobile No, Pan & Bank verification. All the details provide for KYC process should be of same individual only.
- A transaction once confirmed on PrimeCaptain is final and no cancellation is permissible.
Conflicts or Disputes of any nature or kind taking place after using our application or services will be addressed in and will be subject to PUNE JURISDICTIONS only